Friday, November 19, 2010

Life Goes On...

So, life keeps going. Despite all the pain, the loss and the sadness, life keeps going. We get up, we shower, we eat and we keep living. Sometimes, that fact actually provides me with some comfort. And yet, there are other times when the fact that life keeps going on in midst of all the devastation we experience seems like a stupid and cruel joke.

Anyway, here are some photos of the happy moments of this year so far. People always comment on how happy I look in every photo; how I smile with my whole face; how, to look at me, you couldn't tell that I was carrying so much weight with me at all times. So, maybe I should remind myself of the happy times more often. Not to forget the sad ones, but to feel comforted by remembering that although my life's on hold, I am still capable of feeling and looking happy at times.

Here's to a day when real happiness decides to dwell within me. Here's to the day when my smile is not hiding my soul's wounds.

With that, enjoy,

A&S
















1 comment:

Danielle said...

For some reason, I just felt the urge to check in here today. And there you are!

Hoping that some day soon, the smile in your heart is as big as the one on your beautiful face.