Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Belated Happy Sweetest Day

With Karen & Robert
On Sweetest Day at the restaurant








Sweetest Day is like Valentine's Day. It's a Hallmark holiday, if you will. It's not well-known anywhere but the in the middle America. It is always celebrated on the 3rd Saturday in Ocotber. Scott and I learned about it while we were in law school. It became our tradition that while Scott plans for Valentine's Day, I would plan out and take Scott out on Sweetest Day. So, every year, I search high and low for a new place to take Scott for Sweetest Day dinner. This can be a very anxious time for me, as Scott is an uber "FOODIE". This year, we went to Cafe Pacific at the Trump National Golf Course. Such a lovely location, right on the bluff overlooking the ocean.




To my sweetest, I love you.




OXOXOX ~A~

No comments: