Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween

Those are feather lashes, just in case you were wondering. They're Fabulous.

Scott's sign says: Young Republican in Training, Adopt a Jailbird.

Happy Halloween! This is my favorite holiday!!! It's the one time in the year where you can be as flamboyant as you want without people passing judgement. I can't wait for when we have kids. I'll get to do all the things I didn't when I was a kid: carving pumpkins, trick or treating and all other Halloween traditions.


This year, we were invited to a great Halloween party in Long Beach. It was so great and very fun. They even had a Halloween hunted house set up, but I was too scared to go through it. Scott went as a young Republican on his way to the county jail. Quite appropriate for these times. I went as the angel of death. There's a Republican-related joke in there somewhere.

Boooo!!!

No comments: