Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Long Time...

In Napa at our Cute Little Cottage
In Napa Celebrating our Wedding Anniversary
March 2007 in NYC at Carmine's

At Blue on Blue on our 10th Anniversary
Norooz 2007 Sitting by Our "Haftseen"





It has been a super long time since I've blogged on this page. I have no excuse other than saying life simply got away from me. Lots has happened since Valentine's Day 2007. On February 19, 2007, we celebrated ten years together. On March 21, 2007, we celebrated Norooz (Persian New Year) together, a first in a long time. On April 1, 2007, we commemorated the first anniversary of my sweet father's passing. On April 8, 2007, I got one older, making me a mere 21-year-old!:)



And, finally, last weekend we celebrated our first wedding anniversary!!! Hard to believe it's already been a year since our beautiful wedding. We celebrated in the most perfect way with a trip to Napa Valley, CA. Here are some photos from the last few months and celebrations.



Here's to another year filled with blessings, health and fartune. Here's to life filled with harmony, respect and love. Here's to my sweet, kind, generous, wonderful "HUS", Scott. I love you a little more everyday!!

OXOX






No comments: