Friday, May 11, 2007

We Heart Traveling

At Sonoma's Sebastiani Winery

Strawberry Fields at Central Park

Mrs. Progressive Goes to Washington


In NYC and at the Metropolitan Opera



San Diego


On the plane from Los Angeles to Bella Roma


A year ago this time, after our gorgeous wedding, we were gearing up for our European honeymoon cruise. I'm reminded of that once in a lifetime trip at least once a day. The memories of those ten days will stay with me always. I often day dream about Rome, wish I could be in Paris, and wonder if I'll ever visit Portofino.


We love to travel and have had a year filled with memorable wonderful trips. Since our wedding and besides our honeymoon, we've traveled to San Diego, been to New York twice, I visited Washington, D.C. and we spent our anniversary in Napa. So, in honor and memory of our honeymoon and all the other memorable trips of this year, here are some photos of our trips in our first year of marriage.


Bon Voyage!

No comments: