Friday, April 11, 2008

Long Time!

Scotty surprised me with a wonderful birthday gathering at Santa Monica's Hotel Del Sol
Please take note of the beautiful background while you admire the beautiful people

With Fletcher, my littlest birthday guest

We spent my birthday at Universal Studios

WILMAAAAA!!!!!!

On the studio tour tam
Hi there,
It's been a LONG time since I've updated everyone on what's happening with us. Sorry, but keeping up with my ipod, Balckberry, facebook and maintaining two blogs take a lot of time!:) I know, I know...I'm way too into all this stuff.
Anyway. Since we last spoke, lots have happened. I traveled to AZ for a great workshop. We celebrated our 11th anniversary (dating) together. We also celebrated the wonderful Norooz, or Persina New Year in mid March. Oh, and I had a little birthday last Tuesday. It was my 16th! Who are YOU to judge me!!!
So, here are some great photos from the last few months/weeks.
Enjoy!
A&S













No comments: